- Развойна дейност
- София, Кв. Манастирски Ливади / Опция За Работа От Вкъщи
- По договаряне
- Средно, Висше
- Подходящо за кандидати без опит
Hi There! We are Wecan Group Inc! We’ve been creating stunning, personalized and meaningful gifts for our clients since 2015. We can proudly say that we are Bulgaria’s leading caricature and portrait e-commerce provider. We are actively growing our clientbase abroad as well, currently present in the US, UK, Australia, Germany and Russian markets.
Our mission is to turn gifts into a unique experience through art.
We create and ship over 1000 caricatures every month, bringing smiles to people all over the world and this number is growing continuously.
Starting out with 4 enthusiasts and 1 artist, we are now a team of 14 professionals and 50 artists, working hard towards our clear goal – growing our business 14 times by 2024.
If you want to be part of this exciting growth and to participate in the creation, consolidation and coordination of all departments in an international company with a huge potential, then we are looking for YOU!
What you’d be doing as a Business Development Trainee:
- Developing a deep understanding of and supervising all company processes- from order taking to delivery to the happy client
- Researching and implementing automation tools
- Assisting in achieving higher manufacturing efficiency in accordance to the company business plan
- Creating and implementing a work schedule for the various teams according to current strategic priorities
- Continuously coordinating with all team members to help them achieve targets
- Communicating with developers, contractors and other external parties
- Other organizational and administrative tasks
You’d be a fit for this role if:
- You’re passionate about building a career in management and business development
- Your superpowers are organization and planning
- You communicate with ease with different stakeholders – from shop assistants to managers of large corporations
- You’re self-motivated and ambitious, you love working towards challenging goals
- You don’t give up until your task is completed and you make sure that everything you do is done in the best possible manner
- You like having fun and making people around you smile 🙂
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation that grows in accordance with your developing capabilities and the results you bring
- Diverse tasks that will help you deploy your professional and creative potential
- Access to an internal database of courses and professional development programs
- Opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing international company where you’d have the chance to evolve horizontally and vertically
- Regular working hours with flexible start and end of your workday
- Hybrid working model
Sounds like an interesting opportunity? We’d love to meet you! Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
- Apply by sending your CV
- Fill out our questionnaire
- We’ll meet you over a video conference interview
- We’ll invite you for a final in-person meeting at our office